still here/wishing all luck.

For discussing Anything and Everything.

Moderator: HypnoEMG

still here/wishing all luck.

Postby iamatestsubjectofme » January 10th, 2008, 1:48 pm

Messed up times at work have been and are limiting the amount of time I have for anything and everything, including hypno. I have not abandoned or ditched, and am still here, just worn out. Wishing luck to all, -The testsubject
iamatestsubjectofme

Postby Lynchia » March 9th, 2008, 6:44 pm

Thank you Test, hope you manage to find time to return soon and I need all the luck I can get so send it my way!

Lynchia
Lynchia

Re: still here/wishing all luck.

Postby adby » August 19th, 2010, 8:36 pm

[quote:4710fa6425="iamatestsubjectofme"]Messed up times at work have been and are limiting the amount of time I have for anything and everything, including hypno. I have not abandoned or ditched, and am still here, just worn out. Wishing luck to all, -The testsubject[/quote:4710fa6425]

Is anyone still here?
I am looking for a Daddy 6 feet or taller. to help me.
Extra Info:
YOU have the power to resist. Even though there are some people who seem to at least partially give up control of their minds, that is because of
adby
Mentor
Mentor

Postby RazorSandwich » August 20th, 2010, 1:12 am

A good amount of people still are. I do have to admit, though: the site's starting to look pretty dated. Perhaps a platform upgrade to Joomla or Xoops would freshen the place up a little.
RazorSandwich

Re: still here/wishing all luck.

Postby adby » March 23rd, 2011, 1:05 am

[quote:0500f717d2="iamatestsubjectofme"]Messed up times at work have been and are limiting the amount of time I have for anything and everything, including hypno. I have not abandoned or ditched, and am still here, just worn out. Wishing luck to all, -The testsubject[/quote:0500f717d2]

Glade to know you are here are you still here? it is 2011 now
I am looking for a Daddy 6 feet or taller. to help me.
Extra Info:
YOU have the power to resist. Even though there are some people who seem to at least partially give up control of their minds, that is because of
adby
Mentor
Mentor

Return to Idle Chatter